Schwinn Nutzfahrzeug Handelsgesellschaft mbH is a family business in the heart of the Ruhr area in middle west Germany. Our passion is the Unimog. We trade, repair, rent and provide services related to the Unimog.
The company was founded in 1979 by Ulrich Schwinn and since 2008 has been run by his daughter Ute Schwinn together with her husband Armin Brüggemann. The two business engineers were traveling under the name Travelmog until 2008 as organizers of individual travel with the Unimog in Chile and Argentina.
Schwinn Nutzfahrzeug Handelsgesellschaft mbH initially specialized in the sale and rental of Unimog, but in 2001, through fusion with Hagemeier and Sohn GmbH, expanded its offering to include repair and service for customer vehicles.
Today, Schwinn Nutzfahrzeug Handels GmbH presents itself as a specialist for Unimog:
- Sale of used Unimog
- Rental of Unimog with crane
- Rental of short 4×4 trucks with crane
- Repair of Unimog and other trucks
- Trade with used spare parts for Unimog
Sale and rental of Unimog with special equipment
Our many years of experience in the field of Unimog also benefit our customers. We value:
- Technically and visually high quality Unimog
- New, or as new attachments
- Solution-oriented consultation
We would like to help you find the best solution for you!
Our knowledge of the Unimog is extensive. We are happy to advise you!
The workshop is certified for the following official approvals:
- Pollution inspected (AU), according to § 47a StVZO for Diesel engines
- Main analysis (HU), according to § 29 StVZO
- Safety test (SP), according to § 29 StVZO, attachment VIII
- Tachograph test, according to § 57b StVZO
- Crane test, according to UVV BGH D6 (former VBG 9 § 26)
- Gearbox and axle overhaul
- Maintenance of railroad vehicles
- Tests (for example BOA) for railroad vehicles
- UVV-acceptance inspection, according to BGV D 29 (former VBG 12)